July 8, 2020
Red Bank, NJ - In coordination with the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, OceanFirst Bank has helped ten local nonprofit organizations dedicated to providing housing in our communities, obtain a $10,000 COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Grant.
The COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Grant (SBRG) Program, made available through the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, provides up to $5 million in flexible funds to benefit FHLBNY members’ small-business and nonprofit customers. The program is available from May 11, 2020 through December 31, 2020 or until funds are exhausted.
OceanFirst Bank is proud to facilitate this grant opportunity for our community partners and is excited to announce that the following organizations have each been awarded a $10,000 Small Business Recovery Grant:
- Cumberland County Habitat for Humanity
- Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity Atlantic County
- Habitat for Humanity Cape May County
- Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County
- Habitat for Humanity of Burlington and Mercer
- Habitat for Humanity of Southern Ocean County
- Northern Ocean Habitat for Humanity
- Metropolitan Camden Habitat for Humanity
- Puerto Rican Action Committee of Southern New Jersey
For more information about the SBRG program, please visit: https://www.fhlbny.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/SBRG-Overview-2020.pdf. For information about OceanFirst Bank products and services, please visit: oceanfirst.com.
OceanFirst Bank N.A., founded in 1902, is a $10.5 billion regional bank operating throughout New Jersey, metropolitan Philadelphia and metropolitan New York City. OceanFirst Bank delivers commercial and residential financing solutions, trust and asset management and deposit services and is one of the largest and oldest community-based financial institutions headquartered in New Jersey.