March 12, 2020
At OceanFirst Bank we realize COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is a concern for many of our customers and we are here for you. For several weeks we have been closely monitoring the reports and updates shared by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and will continue to do so. Please know we are continuously seeking ways to limit our customers and employees to Coronavirus exposure.
To reduce your need to travel, we encourage you to access our online and mobile banking services.
- Access your accounts from your computer or mobile device 24/7.Digital banking provides you safe and secure access to your OceanFirst accounts. View account balances, transaction history, transfer funds and so much more. If you aren’t already using online and mobile to access your accounts, sign up today at oceanfirst.com.
For those who are directly impacted by COVID-19, please contact us to request hardship assistance for your mortgage loan or deposit account.
Also, you should be aware that there are several precautionary measures we have taken for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available at all OceanFirst locations and employees have adopted a no handshake policy and are actively practicing social distancing.
- Cleaning our facilities remains a priority and our employees receive updates regularly regarding CDC recommended practices for hand washing and flu prevention.An emergency preparedness guide was recently distributed to every employee.
- Employee business travel has been curtailed.
- Management has adopted requirements for employees who personally, or their household members, have recently travelled or have flu or contagious symptoms to stay home with clearance required to return to work.
OceanFirst has contingency plans in place to avoid disruption of service at our branches and operations facilities. We will continue to monitor Coronavirus developments and promptly implement appropriate additional measures.
As always, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1.888.623.2633 Monday through Friday from 7am-7pm and 8am-5pm on Saturday.