Whether you prefer desktop or smartphone, home office or even your floor, go ahead, call your best friend. Then, sit, stay. We offer banking at your fingertips…or paws.
- Touch ID™ fingerprint login - fast, easy, and super secure
- View account balances and transaction history
- Turn on the Quick Balance widget on your smartphone or watch and get a balance update with the touch of your finger
- Deposit checks without a trip to the branch
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Control your debit card with CardValet®
All you need is an internet-enabled iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or AndroidTM mobile device. Either download our free mobile app or visit oceanfirst.com via your mobile device's internet browser.
iPhone® and iPad® Applications*
Android™ Mobile or Tablet Applications*
*Mobile Carrier's access charges may apply. iPhone® and iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
We mean it when we say you can bank from just about anywhere - from your home office desktop or anywhere your laptop will travel.
- View account balances and transaction history
- View eStatements
- Transfer funds
- Bill Pay
- Money Management
- Purchase rebate offers based on where you shop
- Customize your own reports or link your account activity to your personal finance software, such as Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Account and security alerts
- Request stop payment(s) on checks
- Grant additional users controlled access to your accounts and set transaction limits
If you don't like the taste of envelopes or if you've ever spent way too much time searching for that stamp, Bill Pay is your answer.
- Receive, view, and pay incoming bills
- Monitor bills to be paid in the future
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up email notifications
- Utilize enhanced reporting
- Use eBills to view bills online, receive payment reminders
Once registered as a Digital Banking user, log in and select the "Bill Payment" button on the toolbar to get started. Please allow 2 business days for processing your enrollment request.
eStatements are like hugging a tree without ever stepping foot outside. That, and keeping your desk clutter free. It's a win-win!
You will be notified each month by email when your monthly eStatement is ready. An eStatement includes images of any cleared checks and will remain available online for future research. Be sure to enroll each account to avoid a paper statement fee of $5.
Step 1: Log into your online banking account.
Step 2: Locate and click on the "Manage Accounts" tab and select "eStatements."
Step 3: Review the Terms and Conditions:
- Click on the blue eSign document hyperlink
- Look for code in bold at the top of document that opens from hyperlink
- Enter code in eSign confirmation code box
- Click "I Agree"
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have completed registration.
New accounts are not enrolled automatically. After you add the account to Online Banking, you must log in and visit the “eStatements” page to ensure that your new account is enrolled in order to avoid a paper statement fee.
Be sure to hug the next tree you see.
Apple Pay, G Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, FitBit Pay -- We like to call them contactless pay. So, go ahead. Leave your wallet tucked safely away and give your smart device another job.
Using contactless pay is hands down the safest way to shop. And your actual card number will never be stored on your contactless pay device so even if your smart device is lost or stolen, you are protected from fraud.
A virtual token is used to transmit payments so that your card number and identity remain private during every transaction. Before each transaction you will need to verify your identity with your fingerprint or PIN.
Add and verify your OceanFirst Debit Card on your device's mobile wallet. Some wallets offer promotions and rewards programs on top of what we offer.
Text alerts and commands are a smart choice when it comes to wanting instant access to your account information.
To enroll, log into Online Banking and click first on Notifications, then Settings.
Once enrolled, text* these handy banking commands to 454545 and get immediate answers.
- BAL for Primary balance
- LAST for Last 5 transactions
- TRANS to Transfer funds to primary account
- STOP to Deactivate service
- HELP for Help keywords
* Mobile Carrier's access charges may apply
Mobile carrier's access charges may apply.
Purchase Rebate Offers
We found the end of the rainbow with purchase rewards that turn everyday purchases into cash rebates. You can thank us later.
- Log in to online banking or our mobile app
- Click to activate exclusive cash back offers at the places you like to shop (e.g., Starbucks, Rite Aid, Kohls, Stitch Fix and more)
- Shop online or in stores to redeem your offers by paying with your OceanFirst Bank Debit Card
- Enjoy cash back – deposited right into your account at the end of the next month
It's like having a personal trainer for your budget. Use it to help whip your finances into shape. No sweat. Pun intended.
- Get a 360 degree view off all your accounts - don't worry, only you can see your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Calculate your net worth or debt
- Monitor where and how you spend with categories you can customize
- Set goals and view your progress, even on our mobile app
- Spot where you are on track and where you could do a better job resisting the urge to spend
- Monitor activity for all your accounts, including credit cards, loans and investments with activity alerts.
- Learn more about Max's adventures with the Money Management tool.