Whether you prefer desktop or smartphone, home office or even your floor, go ahead, call your best friend. Then, sit, stay. We offer banking at your fingertips…or paws.
- Touch ID™ fingerprint login - fast, easy, and super secure
- View account balances and transaction history
- Turn on the Quick Balance widget on your smartphone or watch and get a balance update with the touch of your finger
- Deposit checks without a trip to the branch
- Transfer funds between accounts
All you need is an internet-enabled iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or AndroidTM mobile device. Either download our free mobile app or visit oceanfirst.com via your mobile device's internet browser.
We mean it when we say you can bank from just about anywhere - from your home office desktop or anywhere your laptop will travel.
- View account balances and transaction history
- View eStatements
- Transfer funds
- Bill Pay
- Money Management
- Purchase rebate offers based on where you shop
- Customize your own reports or link your account activity to your personal finance software, such as Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Account and security alerts
- Request stop payment(s) on checks
- Grant additional users controlled access to your accounts and set transaction limits
If you don't like the taste of envelopes or if you've ever spent way too much time searching for that stamp, Bill Pay is your answer.
- Receive, view, and pay incoming bills
- Monitor bills to be paid in the future
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up email notifications
- Utilize enhanced reporting
- Use eBills to view bills online, receive payment reminders
Once registered as a Digital Banking user, log in and select the "Bill Payment" button on the toolbar to get started. Please allow 2 business days for processing your enrollment request.
eStatements save paper and keep your desk clutter free. It’s a win-win.
1. Log into Digital Banking via OceanFirst.com or our app
2. Within the "Manage Accounts" menu, select "eStatements"
3. Select the “Paperless” option, review the Terms and Conditions, and proceed
When your eStatement is made available each cycle, you will log into Digital Banking to view it. Please note that you will need to have a PDF reader on your device; if you cannot see your eStatement you will be prompted to download one.
Tap to Pay
Apple Pay, G Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, FitBit Pay -- We like to call them contactless pay. So, go ahead. Leave your wallet tucked safely away and give your smart device another job.
Using Tap to Pay is hands down the safest way to shop. And your actual card number will never be stored on your contactless pay device so even if your smart device is lost or stolen, you are protected from fraud.
A virtual token is used to transmit payments so that your card number and identity remain private during every transaction. Before each transaction you will need to verify your identity with your fingerprint or PIN.
Add and verify your OceanFirst Debit Card on your device's mobile wallet. Some wallets offer promotions and rewards programs on top of what we offer.
The safe, secure, & convenient way to keep tabs on your debit card transactions. The best part? No separate app!
- Set up alerts
- Receive text and email notifications
- Restrict usage to specific types of merchants
- Change your settings any time
- Turn your debit cards off and on
- Track your spending and set limits
- View your digital card
- Reset your ATM PIN
- Set travel dates
- See where your debit card is on file
- Access within our Mobile App and Online Banking
If you have questions about Card Control, visit our FAQ page.
Zelle® is available customers with personal accounts right from your online and mobile banking account and conveniently located in the same place where you pay your bills.
It is easy to get started. Simply enroll or log in to Digital Banking and select "Send Money with Zelle®" within the Pay & Transfer menu.5
Enroll in Zelle® and start sending and receiving money with friends and family!
1 Mobile network carrier fees may apply.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
3 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®.
4 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.
5 Zelle® is not accessible during the first 17 days after Digital Banking access is granted.
Copyright © 2022 . All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Text alerts and commands are a smart choice when it comes to wanting instant access to your account information.
To enroll, log into Online Banking and click first on Notifications, then Settings.
Once enrolled, text* these handy banking commands to 454545 and get immediate answers.
- BAL for Primary balance
- LAST for Last 5 transactions
- TRANS to Transfer funds to primary account
- STOP to Deactivate service
- HELP for Help keywords
*Mobile carrier's access charges may apply.
It's like having a personal trainer for your budget. Use it to help whip your finances into shape. No sweat. Pun intended.
- Get a 360 degree view off all your accounts - don't worry, only you can see your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Calculate your net worth or debt
- Monitor where and how you spend with categories you can customize
- Set goals and view your progress, even on our mobile app
- Spot where you are on track and where you could do a better job resisting the urge to spend
- Monitor activity for all your accounts, including credit cards, loans and investments with activity alerts.
- Learn more about Max's adventures with the Money Management tool.