We are proud to be surrounded by innovative, knowledgeable people who have passion for their work. That's why we make sure we go above and beyond to recognize our invaluable team members!
If you have had a great experience with one of our employees please let us know.
The Shining Star recognition program was designed as an additional way to support our Vision by recognizing employees who are adhering to the established standards and exhibiting excellent customer service skills. Each quarter, three shining stars are selected.
- Raven Melia-Area Branch Operations Manager
- Loan Servicing and Loss Mitigation Departments
- Sharon O’Neill-Margate City Branch
- Lucille Clauburg, Bayville Branch
- Marc Renaud, Treasury Management Team
- Nancy Lynch, Margate Branch
- Joyce Chrzan, Head Teller, Brick Branch
- Kellie Spawton, VP, Security Officer
- Rob DiPrimio, General Services Maintenance Clerk
- Brenda Flaherty, AVP, Government Banking
- Jennifer Eng, AVP, Branch Manager
- Kathy O’Prey, Wire Room Processor
WaveMaker of the Month
We’re pleased to highlight our OceanFirst Bank colleagues who are making a difference with the Foundation’s nonprofit community partners – we call them the “WaveMakers” and they are extraordinary leaders and volunteers. Each month, one WaveMaker is selected.
- Mike McKenna, Loan Originations
- Nina Anuario, Government Banking
- Christina Vespertino, Egg Harbor Twp Fire Road Branch
- Dan Maney, Treasury Management