Others say it. We mean it! Our employees are our most valuable asset. And, we love catching them doing something right. Even better? We love recognizing them for their outstanding work and dedication to our customers.
If you've had a great experience with one of our employees please let us know.
WaveMaker of the Month
We’re pleased to highlight our OceanFirst Bank colleagues who are making a difference with the Foundation’s nonprofit community partners – we call them the “WaveMakers” and they are extraordinary leaders and volunteers. Each month, one WaveMaker is selected.
- Melissa Garrison, Deposit Operations
- Vicki Silon, Risk Management
- Jeffrey Muller, Accounting
- Roberta Eggert, Vendor Management
The Shining Star recognition program was designed as an additional way to support our Vision by recognizing employees who are adhering to the established standards and exhibiting excellent customer service skills. Each quarter, three shining stars are selected.
- Karen Willis, Personal Banker, Tinton Falls
- Nancy Haig, Desktop Service Manager, IT
- Issan Acosta, Branch Manager, Ocean City
- Ann Marie Bove, Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Jayna Trinidad, Head Teller, Port Monmouth
- Nicholas Hawkes, Digital Banking Supervisor
- Samantha Hinds, Head Teller Cape May Court House
- Michelle Bascetta, Branch Manager, Riverdale
- Ryan McCoy, Personal Banker, Point Pleasant Boro Branch.
- Kevin Sweeney, Customer Care Center Business Analyst.
- Stacy DiDonato, Branch Manager, Linwood