February 24, 2023
Kellie M. Spawton
Before you send money, know for certain, there's not a bad guy behind the curtain.
Peer-to-Peer payment apps such as Zelle®, Venmo, PayPal & Cash App are more popular than ever. Protecting yourself is more important than ever!
Protect Yourself with these tips:
- Never send money to someone you don’t know
- Verify people you think you know
- Beware of bank and company impersonators
- Don’t give out personal information
- Stay up to date on all the latest scams
- Double check for typos in amount & recipient
Remember, once it's sent, it's spent.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC.