Yes, please visit your local OceanFirst Branch.
Yes, enroll your card in uChoose to earn rewards on purchases.
Call the Customer Care Center at 1-888-623-2633 option 3. Or log into online banking & fill out the secure Travel Notification form.
In order to close an account you will need to visit your local OceanFirst branch.
Yes, OceanFirst Bank offers the ability to pay other people via Popmoney. Send money to virtually anyone using their email address, mobile number or bank account info.
Yes. We offer free notary services to any customer who needs it, free of charge.
- Visit your local OceanFirst branch during business hours.
- Be aware that all signees must be in attendance.
- Bring the complete document(s) to be signed.
- Bring valid identification, i.e., a state issue driver’s license or ID card, military ID or a passport.
Our customer service representatives cannot notarize any document if a signee isn’t present or can’t provide a valid ID or if necessary documentation is missing.
You will need to visit a OceanFirst branch with a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree in order to change the name on an account.
Direct deposit is safer than checks and gives you immediate access to your funds.
Complete this authorization form and your employer will help you set up direct deposit of your paycheck. You will need to provide the following information:
- Your checking or savings account number
- Bank name – OceanFirst Bank
- OceanFirst Bank's routing transit number
- Type of account (checking or savings)
Making the switch is easy! Use our Switch Kit.
You can order checks through our partner Deluxe. It will ask you to input information and to select a check type. You also have the option to contact us or go into a branch and place an order with an OceanFirst Bank employee.
The most basic checks we offer are $23.95. If you are above 60 years of age, you will receive our basic checks for free.
If the statements are not available online, you can visit your local branch or contact the customer care center. A bank employee can have these prepared and delivered. The fee is $5.00 per statement.
You must go into a branch that has Safe Deposit Boxes in order to open one. Visit our location directory and filter for the service.
If you use a non-OceanFirst ATM (domestic or abroad), there will be a $2.50 fee. There are no additional fees within the U.S. If you are traveling internationally, there will be an additional 1% fee assessed on all debit card transactions (ATM & POS).
The fastest way to change your contact information is to log in to online banking or the mobile banking app and follow these simple instructions. You can always call the Customer Care Center for assistance.
In Online Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click "My Settings" at upper-right menu
- Under "Settings", click "Edit" next to item you would like to update
- When done click "Save"
In Mobile Banking:
- Log into the mobile app and Under "More/..." select "Settings"
- Choose "My Settings"
- Click "Edit" next to item you would like to update
- When done click "Save"