We will soon be migrating customers to our new commercial banking platform OFBCONNECT.
- About OFBCONNECT
- Widget Functionalities
- Widget Data Features
- Adding a New User
- Balance and Transaction Reporting
- Initiating ACH Payments
- Sending Domestic Wire Payments
- Sending International Wire Payments
All Business account holders will receive advance communication with their assigned migration date. Please call 732-240-9623 if you have not received your migration date by September 5, 2022.
What To Expect With OFBCONNECT
• You will access your accounts via desktop by selecting the Treasury Management login button located at the top of the homepage.
• Soon you will have access to OFBCONNECT - Mobile, where you can manage your accounts from anywhere. Look for this app in your device's App store:
Please note that your first OFBCONNECT login should be done via desktop computer.
New Features and Benefits
With OFBCONNECT, you'll have access to:
- A new modern look and feel with workspace customization options
- Flexible reporting with enhanced filtering, sorting, and viewing options
- Intuit Direct Connect for streamlined account connection
- Expanded balance and transaction reporting
- Expanded ACH and wire import capabilities
- Account transfers, templates, and imports
- Simplified ACH and wire payment workflow
- Longer data retention for improved activity reporting
- More administrative flexibility
- More entitlement granularity and flexibility to support corporate customer needs
- Ability for admins to administer all users (not just company administrators)
- Ability for the creation of multiple admins
Contact your Treasury Management Officer or call 732-240-9623.
KEY MIGRATION DATES
- Wave-1: Sept 9th - Sept 12th
- Wave-2: Sept 23rd - Sept 26th
- Download your recent QuickBooks. Limited transaction history will be converted so be sure to complete this step!
- Download wire transfer templates and transaction history
- Download ACH origination templates and history
The OFBmRDC reporting module will be unable starting at 3pm on the Friday before your Migration date.
Customers can log into OFBCONNECT in a view only capacity starting Thursday, September 1st, customers can view accounts, transaction history, review/update user profiles, review ACH and/or Wire Templates.
Login with your current credentials starting September 1st to get an early look!