Looking for Financial MVPs
We’re scouting two independent and motivated individuals who aren’t afraid to set financial goals and share their game plan. As a Financial MVP, you’ll be tasked with setting a personal financial goal and recording the progress you make along the way through a personal video blog.
That means, you'll be sharing all aspects of your goal-achieving plans, including the triumphs and tumbles. It’s an experience that is sure to be a fun one! Plus, if you’re selected to participate, you’ll earn the official title of OceanFirst Junior Consultant, which is a great resúme builder.
All it takes is a few hours of work each month and daily dedication to your financial goal. It’s a win-win!
- Set a financial goal and develop a plan. Hint: Sometimes, there are little things you can give up that help you save.
- Make a short video that describes your goal, why it’s important and how you plan to save enough money to make your purchase. The amount does not matter as much as your ability to describe your goal and how you plan to accomplish it.
- Post your video on TikTok by end of day 11/15/21 and tag #OceanFirstBank.
- Complete the Application by end of day 11/15/21.
- The bank will select two Financial MVPs for a 3-month Junior Consultant position at OceanFirst Bank by 11/23/21.
- The two selected video contributors will each be awarded $100.
- Both Junior Consultants will be required to document their savings journey in their initial video over the next three months by posting at least one video per month, starting 12/1/21.
- Participants will be required to post at least one new video during the months of December, January, and February. Earnings of $100 per month will be awarded to participants that complete at least one monthly video. There is no limit to the number of videos that can shared per month. However, there is a maximum earning potential of $100 per month. The total earning potential for each position is $400 per participant and includes the initial $100 bonus.
- Financial MVPs must be between 14 and 18 years of age on 11/1/21.
- Participants must sign a photo/video release form.
- Participants must provide working papers.
Note: Junior interns under the age of 18 will require parental permission to participate.
DebtGo OceanFirst Takeover
For the month of November, we are sponsoring this fun & easy to use financial app!
Brandon Copeland, aka "The Professor", is on a mission to deliver financial literacy. OceanFirst is sponsoring his efforts by partnering with DebtGo for the month of November.
This is open to students from 7th to 12th grade, parents and teachers. Download the app and watch educational videos to cultivate healthy financial habits. Earn points for each video watched and be entered for chances to win cash! Contests are held daily!
Learn more about financial tips and how OceanFirst Bank can help you save for your future, or learn how to budget your money and make it work for you.