Online Banking, Mobile Banking & Bill Pay
Over the weekend of May 15-18, Two River Community Bank Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay will transition to OceanFirst Bank. There are a few services you will need to re-establish; please carefully review the sections below for access times and action items.
Access to Bill Pay at Two River Community Bank will end on May 15 at 2pm. We will transfer your payees and your recent Bill Pay history, along with any recurring bill payments and future-dated bill payments to the OceanFirst system automatically. Payments scheduled to be paid during or after the weekend of the transition will be processed as they are scheduled.
Access to Online Banking through Two River Community Bank will end at 2pm on May 15; service will resume at 8am on May 18 at oceanfirst.com (See the Login section below for detailed instructions). If you are already an OceanFirst Online Banking user, your Two River Community Bank accounts will be added to your existing OceanFirst Online Banking service on Tuesday, May 19.
External Account Transfers and Popmoney®
Access to External Funds Transfers and Popmoney® will end on May 6 at 2pm. All transactions scheduled after May 13 will be cancelled. You will need to re-establish these services on the OceanFirst system on or after May 18.
- Action Item
- You will need to make other arrangements for any External Funds Transfers and Popmoney® transactions that are scheduled to occur after May 13.
- Action Item
Transaction History and eStatements
A limited amount of recent transactions will be transferred, which will be available online on Tuesday, May 19. Please note: Existing OceanFirst Online Banking users will not have any transaction history.
eStatements and check image history will not be transferred to OceanFirst. To receive eStatements from OceanFirst Bank, you will need to enroll for this service through OceanFirst Online Banking
- Action Items
- Download or print any transaction history, check images and eStatements that you would like to retain prior to 2pm on Friday, May 15.
- If you use Mint, Quicken® or QuickBooks™, remember to download your transactions from Online Banking prior to 2pm on Friday, May 15.
- Action Items
Access to Mobile Banking will end on May 15 at 2pm; however, access to Mobile Check Deposit will end on May 13 at 5pm
- Action Item
- Download the free OceanFirst Bank app, accept the terms and conditions, and set up free Mobile Banking services (including Mobile Deposit).
Beginning at 8am on May 18, access your accounts by logging in at oceanfirst.com. You will use your current Two River Community Bank Username and Password; you will be prompted to change your password at this time. Review and accept the OceanFirst Online Banking terms and conditions, verify your identity, and register your computer (or if you are not using your own computer, select “No, this is a public computer.”). Existing OceanFirst Online Banking users will continue to use your OceanFirst Username and Password.
- Action Items On Or After May 18
- Recurring Transfers: You will need to re-establish your recurring transfers. If you use recurring transfers to make loan payments at Two River Community Bank, please re-establish the instructions, including your new loan number.
- External Funds Transfers: Sign up for this service in Online Banking; click on Transfers, select External Transfers and Transfer Between My Accounts.
- Popmoney®: Simply sign up for this service in Online Banking; click on Transfers, select External Transfers and Pay Other People.
- eStatements: To sign up, click on the Manage Accounts tab at the top of the Online Banking screen, then click on eStatements and follow the simple instructions.
- Mint, Quicken and/or QuickBooks: You will need to re-establish links to your accounts within these programs in order to continue data downloads. Click here for more details regarding how to use Quicken and QuickBooks. Please note: Mint users will not be able to complete this until May 25.
To view or print a PDF version of this information, click here.
Key Dates and Times:
Popmoney and External Funds Transfers:
Access to Popmoney® and A2A transfers ends at 5pm on Wednesday, May 6. May 13 is the last day payments will be processed.
Mobile Check Deposit:
Access ends at 5pm on Wednesday, May 13.
Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay:
Access ends at 2pm on Friday, May 15 and will be unavailable throughout the weekend as we transition your accounts and services. Beginning at 8am Monday, May 18, access your accounts through OceanFirst Bank.