Make online purchases even easier and more secure with Visa® Checkout from OceanFirst!
View our step-by-step video tutorial here - coming soon
How do I setup Visa® Checkout?
A. To get setup, simply follow these easy steps:
- Visit https://secure.checkout.visa.com/
- After setting up your account, enter your email address and select “Continue.”
- Enter your OceanFirst Visa® Debit Card number and billing details. You will then receive a message that says your card details have been added. Next, click “Done.”
- Visa® will prompt you to sign in again with a one-time code for security purposes. Please check your email for the code and enter it to log back in and click “Continue.”
- You will be able to verify all of your information, personal details and settings anytime you log into Visa® Secure.
- Now when you make a purchase at your favorite online store, simply look click on the Visa® Checkout logo in your cart or shopping bag when to complete your purchase.
How do I setup my trusted devices?
A. The first time you use Visa® Checkout on a device or computer, you will be required to enter the password you created when you signed up for Visa® Checkout and follow these simple steps:
- Click the Visa® Checkout button during purchase checkout.
- You will be prompted to enter the Visa® Checkout email address and password you created. Next select “confirm” and click “Turn On” to add the device you are using as a trusted device.
Please note that this is a one-time security check that will not be required on your trusted device again for future purchases.
Still have questions?
*OceanFirst Bank, N.A., is not responsible for the provision of, or the failure to provide, the Visa Checkout benefits and services.