Go paperless with eStatements from OceanFirst. Get access to you account statements online, so you can clear out the clutter and go green!
How do I enroll in eStatements?
A. Simply log in to online banking from oceanfirst.com. Please note that you cannot enroll or view eStatements from the OceanFirst mobile app at this time.
How much will I be charged if I do not enroll in eStatements?
A. The paper statement fee is $5 per month per account. If you do not have a computer or are unable to enroll, please speak with a branch representative or call our customer care center to discuss alternatives.
How do I enroll on a Windows computer or Android™ Mobile Device?
A. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Look for “Manage Accounts” on the main menu in blue.
- Select the first item in the menu labeled “eStatements.”
- Tap/Click the blue “eSign Document” to get a code contained in the PDF and enter it in the text box labeled “eSign Confirmation.” Then select “I Agree” to enroll.
Please note: If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, we offer a link to the application.
- Select & confirm your delivery notifications.
Please note: If you have any issues submitting your selection, simply refresh the page.
You will now see two links. One to view your most recent statement and one to view all prior statements. If you recently opened your account, you will not be able to view your recent statement until after the first statement cycle is completed.
How do I enroll on an Apple® Computer, iPad® or iPhone® (IOS device)?
A. To enroll, simply follow the instructions below:
- Start by installing the Google Chrome™ browser. We have found that customers using Safari can be blocked from enrolling and viewing eStatements. To download Google Chrome™, visit: https://www.google.com/chrome/ or your app store on a mobile device.
- Using the Google Chrome™ browser, follow the instructions for windows enrollment above.
- If you are unable to open the “eSign Document” PDF in Google Chrome™, look to see if a cookie warning icon is present.
- If the icon is present, go to your browser settings. The look for “Preferences” to find the settings and search for “cookies.”
- Temporarily turn off blocking. Keep the tab open so it is easy to turn it back on later.
- After the page reloads, the warning will disappear.
- Now, you should be able to complete the standard enrollment flow.
How do I make sure any new accounts I open are signed up for eStatements?
A. Since new accounts are not automatically signed up for eStatements, to avoid statement-related fees, please be sure to log into online banking and go to the “eStatements” page. To see what accounts are enabled, tap/click on the menu for “settings” in yellow and select “Manage My Settings.”
Please note: when you are on this screen please be sure check and see if all of your accounts have eStatements turned on.
How do I view a statement on my Apple® device?
A. If you are having difficulty viewing eStatements on your Apple® device, try troubleshooting by following these simple steps:
- In the Google Chrome™ address bar, type “chrome://flags” and press “enter,”
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type “same site by default cookies.”
- Click the dropdown and select “disabled.”
- In the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, click “relaunch.”
- Your eStatements will now be visible.
- When you type in “chrome://flags” in the address bar, the below screen will come up.
Please note: if you are still having difficulty, please give us a call.