Personal Accounts Solutions
Choose the checking account that is right for you:
- Basic Banking A non-interest bearing checking account that allows customers to write a limited number of checks for a monthly service fee.* Customers must be a New York State resident and must not have another transaction account other than a burial fund account.
- FreeStyle Checking Introducing the account designed to fit your lifestyle. Jam packed with great features such as unlimited free domestic ATM access and no minimum balance requirement. Whatever your style, FreeStyle Checking fits. Interested in keeping a higher balance? Choose with interest or without.
OceanFirst Visa® Debit Card
Take advantage of a secure and easy way to make purchases and track your spending with an OceanFirst Bank Visa® Debit Card.
- Worldwide Acceptance
Use your debit card at merchants and at ATMs displaying the Visa logo.
- Easy Account Management
Track your spending on your monthly statement, as well as by using Online & Mobile Banking.
- Zero Liability Insurance
Protects you from unauthorized purchases made with your card.
With a no-cost service that sends you text messages about transactions made with your card.
Choose the savings account that is right for you:
- Statement Saving
Earn competitive returns without sacrificing liquidity.
It's never too early to start saving. This kid-friendly account is the perfect solution for young savers!
- Money Market
If you seek higher returns, our Money Market account offers competitive fees and limited check writing.
Plan ahead with additional savings options suited to your needs:
- Certificates of Deposit (CD)
You can rest easy knowing your money is working harder with guaranteed rates and returns over a set period of time
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Boost your retirement savings and take advantage of tax benefits (consult your tax advisor) with an FDIC-insured Country Bank IRA.
Digital Banking Services
Access your money and do your everyday banking easily and conveniently with our Online Banking Service. It lets you:
- Get up-to-the-minute account balances
- View transaction history
- See check images
- Transfer funds between your Country Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Receive and view eStatements
- Set account alerts to notify you about specific account activity
Sign up for Online Banking today.
Online Bill Payment
- Pay just about anyone
- Schedule recurring bill payments, such as your rent or mortgage to occur automatically
- Receive eAlerts to remind you about bill payments
- Receive and pay bills electronically
- Send a gift check with a personalized message
With the OceanFirst Bank - NY Mobile App, you can stay in touch with nearly all your money anywhere you go. Plus, make deposits as easily as taking a photo as well as send & receive money with Person 2 Person (P2P) Pay. Look for our app in your mobile device app store to download and get started.
- Overdraft Transfer Service
If you open an OceanFirst Bank savings account, we can automatically transfer funds from your savings to your checking account to cover overdrafts.
- Overdraft Line of Credit
This convenient overdraft line of credit is like a safety net that will only be activated if you write a check or make a purchase for more than your checking account balance. You’ll only be charged an interest fee on the amount you use. (Subject to credit approval).
- Money Orders
If you have to make occasional bill payments, you can arrange for a money order available for amounts up to $500.
- Official Checks
If you need a check for a larger amount than a money order can accommodate, we offer Bank Checks.
- Direct Deposit
Get faster access to your funds on pay day by arranging to have your pay automatically deposited to your checking or savings account.
- Safe Deposit Boxes
Protect your valuables and important documents with our safe deposit boxes, available in a variety of sizes.
- Telephone Banking
Stay connected to your money no matter where you go with Telephone Banking. With one phone call to 888-212-6868 you can get up to the minute balances, review transactions and transfer funds.
- Wire Transfers
Easily, quickly, and securely move money from your checking, savings, or money market account to the accounts of others in the United States or overseas.