On October 5th, Country Bank will officially become OceanFirst Bank N.A.
As part of this exciting new name change, we will be updating the look and feel of your banking locations to infuse the OceanFirst Bank brand throughout your branch network. Your local branch will have a new name, but the same familiar faces will be available to assist you with all of your banking needs. OceanFirst Bank can’t wait to officially be part of your community!
Please note the transfer of your accounts and services to OceanFirst, is currently planned for early 2021. At that time, you will have access to our combined branch network, along with exciting additional account options for individuals and businesses. Additionally, prior to the transfer of your accounts, OceanFirst Bank will be installing a new operating system. This change will not impact you in any way. Stay tuned for updates.
- Your accounts and bank contacts will not change
- You may still use your current checks and ATM/debit card
- To reorder checks, please contact your local branch for reorder assistance
- You may continue to use the surcharge-free AllPoint® ATM network and now OceanFirst Bank ATMs with no fees.
- You can keep using the Country Bank routing number
- Please continue to use 021911369 for direct debits and deposits. This will change when the full integration of accounts and services occurs in early 2021, however more details will be sent to Country Bank customers directly well in advance.
- Make loan payments payable to OceanFirst Bank N.A. effective October 5th.
- If you mail your check, please send it to OceanFirst Bank at the same payment address: 655 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10017.
- Speak with us to maximize your FDIC insurance if you have deposit accounts at OceanFirst and Country Bank totaling $250,000 or more.
Important Details for Online and Mobile Banking Customers:
Access will be redirected to this page of the oceanfirst.com site, where you will be able to use your current username and Password to login.
Your Country Bank mobile app will update to the OceanFirst Bank – NY app automatically. If you don’t have mobile banking yet, feel free to download the Country Bank mobile app now or look for the OceanFirst Bank – NY app on or after October 5th in your device’s app store:
We are here to help! Please call 800-974-6678 or visit your local branch*
* Some branches may be closed temporarily due to the pandemic, to view our list of temporary closures, click here.
Return to countrybankny.com