Notification: Legacy Country Bank & NY Banking customers
Starting on Saturday, June 19th at 9pm through Sunday, June 20th 8am we will be updating our Core Banking System.
Note: During this this period there will be limited access to all banking services. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
To access your accounts, choose from one of the following options:
Country Bank is officially OceanFirst Bank N.A.
As part of this exciting new name change, we have updated the look and feel of your banking locations to infuse the OceanFirst Bank brand throughout your branch network. Your local branch has a new name, but the same familiar faces will be available to assist you with all of your banking needs. OceanFirst Bank is excited to officially be part of your community!
Please note the transfer of your accounts and services to OceanFirst, is currently planned for early 2021. At that time, you will have access to our combined branch network, along with exciting additional account options for individuals and businesses. Additionally, prior to the transfer of your accounts, OceanFirst Bank will be installing a new operating system. This change will not impact you in any way. Stay tuned for updates.
- Your accounts and bank contacts have not changed
- You may still use your current checks and ATM/debit card
- To reorder checks, please use the link to the right or contact your local branch for reorder assistance
- You may continue to use the surcharge-free AllPoint® ATM network and now OceanFirst Bank ATMs with no fees.
- You can keep using the Country Bank routing number
Please continue to use 021911369 for direct debits and deposits.
This will change when the full integration of accounts and services occurs in early 2021, however more details will be sent to Country Bank customers directly well in advance.
- Make loan payments payable to OceanFirst Bank N.A. effective October 5th.
- If you mail your check, please send it to OceanFirst Bank at the same payment address: 655 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10017.Speak with us to maximize your FDIC insurance if you have deposit accounts at OceanFirst and Country Bank totaling $250,000 or more.
Important Details for Online and Mobile Banking Customers:
You can use your current username and password to access your accounts here at oceanfirst.com/nybanking.
Your Country Bank mobile app has automatically been updated to the OceanFirst Bank – NY app. If you don’t have mobile banking yet, feel free to download the app now by looking for this icon in your app store:
We are here to help! Please call 800-974-6678 or visit your local branch*
* Some branches may be closed temporarily due to the pandemic, to view our list of temporary closures, click here.