Attention Customers: This page will only remain available Temporarily. Please remove this page from you bookmarks. To access your accounts please visit the login area of our homepage (see reference below):
Personal Online Banking Login Treasury Management Online Banking Login
Important Post Conversion Information & Action Items
• Activate your OceanFirst Bank debit card.
• Log into online banking using your current username and last six digits of your tax identification number as your first-time password. You will be prompted to change your password, accept our terms and conditions, and verify your identity at this time. Please bookmark the oceanfirst.com homepage to access your accounts going forward.
• Review and accept the new OceanFirst Online Banking terms and conditions, verify your identity, and register your computer (or if you are not using your own computer, select "No this is a public computer.")
• Please confirm that all your payees and your recent bill pay history, along with any recurring bill payments and future-dated bill payments.
• Re-establish these services:
- Recurring Transfers - including transfers to make loan payments to OceanFirst Bank New York (previously Country Bank.)
- eStatements - To sign up, click on the Management Account tab within Online Banking, click on eStatements and follow the prompts.
• Delete the OceanFirst Bank NY app and download the OceanFirst Bank mobile app:
Delete this app from your device. Download the app that looks like this.
• Establish a new PIN the first time you access Telephone Banking. Please note that Telephone Banking access to transactions process on or before September 10th will not be available.
• Log into Treasury Management Online Banking by visiting the oceanfirst.com homepage (see the top of this page for access reference.)
- The Sr. Administrator of your company for OceanFirst Bank New York (Previously Country Bank,) will be designated Online Administrator for OceanFirst Treasury Management Online Banking. Online Administrators will be responsible for all user maintenance, i.e. updating permissions, add/delete users, manage user login issues.
- The Sr. Administrator is the user that converted over from the previous system and will need to setup all other users in online banking, bill pay, and mobile remote deposit capture (if applicable.)
- Every user under your Company will need the Company ID to complete the login.
- Company IDs have been assigned by OceanFirst Bank. They are included in your customer's individual packets and their online banking letter.
- Company IDs cannot be changed.
- Every user will be required to enter a one-time passcode generated by your Security Token at every login.
- Security tokens will have to be downloaded prior to the first login and registered with Treasury Client Services.
- Individual user IDs have not changed.
- Passwords will need to be reset after initially using the following temporary password: The first four characters of the Company ID, in lower case, followed by the first four characters of the user's ID, in upper case, followed by the exclamation point (!) and the number four (4).
For example: if the Customer ID is SMITHLLC and the User ID is Freddy, the initial temporary password would be: smitFRED!4.
- Once logged in, you will be able to establish a new personalized password.
- NOTE: The OceanFirst Company Administrator/Super User should:
- Be first to sign-on to review/verify all accounts and services came over correctly.
- Create additional users and permission them to the converted accounts/services.
- Communicate the Company ID to other users.
- Communicate the first-time temporary password, created by you as Super User.
• Enter the one-time passcode previously provided to access Bill Pay for the first time. Bill Pay is located within Online Banking > Payments and Transfers >Web Pay.
• Online Administrators will need to add any sub-users and user maintenance.
• Senior Administrators will need to setup all other users in online banking, bill pay, and remote deposit capture.
• If you use positive pay, please use the credentials previously sent to your company administrator to gain access. Please note that checks from September 10th will not be available for review. All checks will be available the following business day, however please contact Treasury Client Services with any post conversion check processing questions.
• Download the OFBmRDC app via your mobile App Store to gain access to Mobile Remote Deposit Capture.
• Send an email to Treasury Client Services to resume eStatements enrollment. To view eStatements within Treasury Management Online Banking navigate to Account Activities & Reporting > Statements > Account Statements.
• Reset and pre-schedule transfers between accounts.
The operating system transition will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken software, so please take action to ensure a smooth transition. Conversion instructions are available below.
1st Action Date: September 10th, 2021
A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by this date. Please make sure to complete the final download before this date since transaction history might not be available after the upgrade.
2nd Action Date: September 13th, 2021
This is the action date for the remaining steps on the conversion instructions. You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection.
Quicken, CLICK HERE
QuickBooks Desktop, CLICK HERE
QuickBooks Online, CLICK HERE
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage.
The following services may not work during the outage:
• Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
• QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
To reference previous communications regarding your transition to OceanFirst Bank operating system, please see below:
We're here to help, please contact us at 1-888-623-2698 or visit your local branch.