Beginning November 5th 2021, we will be migrating customers to our new business platform OFBCONNECT.
- About OFBCONNECT
- Widget Functionalities
- Widget Data Features
- Adding a New User
- Balance and Transaction Reporting
- Initiating ACH Payments
- Sending Domestic Wire Payments
- Sending International Wire Payments
All Business account holders will receive advance communication with their assigned migration date. Please contact Treasury Client Services at 1-888-623-2633 ext. 2215 if you have not received your migration date by November 1, 2021.
What To Expect With OFBCONNECT
• You will access your accounts via desktop by selecting the Treasury Management login button located at the top of the homepage.
• You will now have access to OFBCONNECT - Mobile, where you can manage your accounts from anywhere. Look for this app in your device's App Store below to download:
Select the App Store icon for you device to download:
• Continue to use OFBmRDC to process mobile deposits. Stay tuned for when the functionality will be available within OFBCONNECT - Mobile.
New Features and Benefits
With OFBCONNECT, you'll have access to:
- A new modern look and feel with workspace customization options
- Flexible reporting with enhanced filtering, sorting, and viewing options
- Intuit DirectConnect for streamlined account connection
- Expanded balance and transaction reporting
- Expanded ACH and wire import capabilities
- Account transfers, templates, and imports
- Electronic report delivery
- Expanded tax and child support payments
- Simplified ACH and wire payment workflow
- Longer data retention for improved activity reporting - now 180 days
- More administrative flexibility
- More entitlement granularity and flexibility to support corporate customer needs
- Ability for admins to administer all users (not just company administrators)
- Ability for the creation of multiple admins
Visit your local branch or contact Treasury Client Services at 1-888-623-2633 ext. 2215.
• Migration Wave 1: Nov 5th - Nov 8th
• Migration Wave 2: Dec 10th - Dec 13th
• During the weekend of your migration, access to Treasury Management Online Banking will be temporarily unavailable. Please prepare by downloading your recent QuikBooks, wire transfer, and ACH origination history prior to Nov 5th at 6pm.
• The OFBmRDC app will remain available throughout the weekend and deposits will continue to be processed on the following Monday.